Despite years of complains shoe shops have done nothing to make the removal of price stickets/labels any easier.
Its always an embarrassing moment when you see someone at a formal occasion with big white lables on the bottom of their shoes male or female. You certainly don’t want this on yor wedding day and don’t be fooled in to thinking this is a quick job to be done on the day.
Removing labels from the bottom of a shoe can be extremely time consuming so we highly recommend that you make sure this has been done way before the day of your wedding. Grooms you are no exception in this one! Check those new gleaming shoes to make sure their isn’t a sticker on the sole.
Here’s a few quick tips for removing them quickly and safely:
- Make sure you use a soft cloth to avoid damaging shoe
- Warm water works well for removing stickers
- Don’t apply too much water as this could stain the shoe
- Leave yourself plenty of time to complete this
- Check yours and your bridesmaids shoes